184.108.40.206 (Released: 2017-11-17)
- changed about window to match other HS applications
- fixed bug where it always put myip.dnsomatic.com back into the list even if the user removed it
- potential fix for a specific email sending failure scenario
220.127.116.11 (Released: 2017-11-13)
- really fixed crash when trying to attach TrueIP's own log as an email attachment when notifying
- changed the order of notifications, so that it logs to the file before attempting to email
18.104.22.168 (Released: 2017-11-12)
- fixed crash when trying to attach TrueIP's own log as an email attachment when notifying
22.214.171.124 (Released: 2017-11-11)
- added option to ignore when service goes down/comes up, e.g. when your network connection fails. it won't send a notification when it comes back online.
- test emails actually use the content provided by the user, but don't fill in the variables
- fixed issue where trying to attach TrueIP's own log file caused a read issue due to permissions
- added check for update functionality in the About window
126.96.36.199 (Released: 2017-11-09)
- fixed discrepenacy in registry startup key. it was writing to HKCU but reading from HKLM.
- added support to post/get to a custom URL
- changed installation location to be more inline with other HS applications - please manually uninstall the old version before upgrading.
188.8.131.52 (Released: 2017-11-08)
- attach a file to an email notification
- added %oldip variable to email, ftp methods
- only allow a single instance of TrueIP to run at a time
- added feature to execute a command when the IP address
- upgraded settings to be more in line with other HS applications
- updated About dialog to work better on both low/high DPI screens
- Added a feature to allow the client to remember its IP address across restarts, so you don't get false notifications after a system reboot or client restart.